The 2018 IRMS Industry Awards Nominations
IRMS Innovation of the Year - Sponsored by Iron Mountain
Awarded for the best nominated new idea or system.
- Business File Plan Automation Project, Welsh Government
- DPO Service for Schools, Essex County Council
- Health and Social Care Partnership Integration Programme, Glasgow City Council
IRMS Supplier of the Year
Awarded to the best nominated supplier
- Egress Secure Email
- Mitie Document Management Team
IRMS Alison North Award for New Professionals
The recipient will be announced at the awards ceremony along with those highly commended
IRMS Team of the Year
Awarded to the outstanding nominated team of the Year.
- Essex County Council Information Governance Team
- Glasgow City Council Data Protection Ready Team
- Leicester City Council Information Governance & Risk Management
Tribal Author of the Year:
Awarded to the author of the best content in the Bulletin. 2018 winner announced on the night!
IRMS Professional of the Year
Awarded to the nominated professional who has had the most outstanding year.
- Lauri Almond, Essex County Coucil
- Joan Farley, Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Council
- Roweena Fielding, Protecture Ltd
- Sarah Graham, NHS Improvement
- Suzy Lorton, London Borough or Barnet
- Barry Moult, Colchester Hospital
Records Management Lifetime Achievement Award
The recipient will be announced at the awards ceremony
The IRMS also confers Fellowships and Honorary Life Memberships to individuals deemed deserving of these honours.
The recipients will be announced at the awards ceremony.
To see the full recommendations for the nominations please click here.