Owner & Manager, Visual Impact
Visual Impact is owned and managed by Edith Adam, who has been a professional and personal branding specialist since 2009. Beforehand she forged a successful career in records management, spanning over 20 years, triggering culture change in geographically and humanly large organisations and achieving results with little resources. Dedication, resilience and dynamic approach are what made her renowned in the information profession. A career she waved Adieu to in 2015 to follow a completely different direction.
- I am who I am, it is tough for others to accept that: Formally trained in personal branding,
- Red, Blue and Yellow are my energies: Accredited Business Partner of Clarity4D Ltd,
- I show you, we do it together, you do it yourself: Qualified as a trainer,
- Been there, done it and will not wear the T-Shirt: Knowledge and experience of working with private, public and voluntary sectors,
- Bound by standards and rules: A background in quality management,
- Call a spade a spade and use it to dig a hole: Renowned for honest, realistic and dynamic approach in tackling issues,
- Why are you doing this? Thought-provoking speaker,
- Far too much experience of records management and a Masters to show as evidence.
'I believe in the power of personal attitude and appearance and in the power of surroundings to make things happen and make people change.'
2016: 'Information Superhero'. New clothes on for a few hours, dreaming of saving your organisation but hit the hard reality of your desk.
2017: 'Agent of Change'. Aviator's sunglasses on, then what?
2018: A new fancy title that you will have to aspire to.
It is hard enough to be yourself. Why be something else?
In this highly interactive session, we will be exploring the reality of the information management professional, your personal brand and what you need to do develop your own.
You want change in your organisation? Let's start with you to power your own brand.
Topic: Soft Skills - helping you as a professional, particularly in managing change