IRMS Conference Bursary Information
In line with our commitment to making the IRMS Conference as inclusive as possible, we are once again offering 3 fully-funded bursary places for IRMS24 in Brighton on 12-14 May
How to Apply
To be eligible for a free bursary place, you must meet the requirements stated in the ‘Criteria’ section below. If you do, then to apply, all you have to do is tell us:
- Your name, location, organisation, email address and phone number. Location could be a town, region, or country if overseas; organisation could be your employer or your academic institution if you’re a student.
- The bursary you want to apply for and how you are eligible. For example your age, your ethnic background or disability, or overseas location, as appropriate.
- Why you would like to attend the IRMS Conference and how you will benefit from attending. In other words, tell us why you should be the lucky winner of a free place!
- Which speakers or topics you are most interested in or excited about and why? Take a look at the conference programme to see what’s on offer this year.
- How you would promote or write about your attendance via the bursary. We kindly ask you to write an article or blog, post on social media, record a podcast… whatever you prefer, in return for your free place at the conference.